[ Basic Hire / Assisted Hire ] - Avalability upon appointment.
Per hour - £25* (*Min 2 hours) / £45
1/2 Day (4hr) - £90 / £160
Full Day (8hr) - £150 / £280
Basic hire includes use of lights and modifiers.
Assisted hire includes as basic hire plus myself as your assistant / lighting tech /digital tech for your shoot.
*Additional paper use beyond white/grey is charged at £15 per colour.
*Broken flash tubes (broken not worn out) are charged at £40-75 depending on the tube.
*Broken modelling lamps are charged at £10 (don't worry if they just pop due to age, you're good)
Camera + Lens kit Hire (for use in studio hires only)*
Canon 5D Mark II + BG-E6 Grip
Canon EF 24-105 F4L IS
Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II
16GB CF Card (stays at the studio)
2 Hours £40, 4 Hours £60, 8 Hours £85
*if you need to hire the camera+lenses also please contact me for an quote for your total hire+camera/lens rental.
* you can bring your own lenses, memory cards etc & also tether to the laptop.
If you are a local business or charity looking for a space to host an event or meeting please contact me for a quote.
RJ Bradbury Photography is a well equipped Stockport based studio that is available for hire for a range of uses.
Located close to Stockport town centre the studio has a range of transport links as well as local amenities that include Stockports new Red Rock centre, Woodbank & Vernon Parks as well as a range of local hotels and eateries if you are in town for a stay.
Studio owner RJ Bradbury is an experienced photographer who can also be hired to assist in your shoot/job if required.
Studio Location & Contact Details
RJ Bradbury Photography
Unit 1, Ground Floor
Mobile: 07763418761 Email: email@example.com Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/uUvvUjwiAVF2
Equipment & Facilities
** Images of the studio are due soon, I am waiting for some building maintenance to be completed first **
- Changing room with clothes rack.
- Iron & Board
- Kitchenette - Kettle, Toaster, Plates, Bowls, Tea, Coffee ( Just remind me to buy milk please )
- Fridge/Freezer - Keep your lunch .. or beer cold. ( I like Newcastle Brown thank you)
- Separate Office Room
- Tables & Chairs
- Desk (One in the main studio area and one in the Office)
- Laptop (Windows 10) with adobe cc suite installed.
- 27" 1080p BenQ Monitor + Calibrator
- USB Hub for connecting your own drives. *the studio has a 4TB client drive that can be used to shoot tethered to. Files will be held for 1 week only.
Equipment + Camera/Lens Rental
The studio is fully equipped with a range of lighting and modification from Pixapro as well as grip, stand and backgrounds. Any additional backgrounds (paper colours) required can be arranged with enough notice and at your expense.
The lights and triggers will work with a range of cameras including ( Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Sony, Olympus) however I have not tested the triggers with all camera makes and models, it is up to the person hiring the studio/shooting to confirm if the studios triggers will work. Not all functions will be available on the lights/triggers such as (High Speed Sync/FP sync) this is due to the triggers being Canon based, however the Phottix Stratos II triggers have worked on all cameras that have come in to the studio so far.
Plese feel free to bring your own triggers if you wish.
The Pixapro Storm/Hybrid/Li-ION lights are capable of fast (short) flash duration's which work well for freezing motion and they are also capable of High Speed Sync. * Correct Godox or Pixapro triggers required for your camera system which are to be provided by you. The trigger at the studio are Canon based but they will work and provide power control for other camera brands.
If you have any questions regarding the equipment in the studio please contact me here.
and a few rules...
- Can I bring my own lights/modifiers? - Yup if you wish but I will need to check any packs if you are bringing pack & head lighting systems in.
- Can I shoot both stills and video? - Absolutely but please note other companies are in the building in office hours so noise may be an issue.
- When is the studio available? - This varies. My first priority is my own client work so it's best to check with me first and give enough notice.
- Can you help me with my shoot? - I can. I provided an assisted hire option where I will work as your assistant during your hire.
- Where can we get food from? - You can bring your own food and store it in the studios fridge or you can grab food from one of many local shops or eateries nearby.
Local Shops , Eateries, Places To Stay
- What happens if I break something? - Whilst I understand accidents happen any broken/damage equipment will be charged at cost for repair/replacement.
- I have an older Sony with the Minolta hot shoe can I still use your lights? - Yes you can but you will need an adaptor (not provided) to convert your cameras hot shoe to the industry standard one.
- Can I rent a camera/lens? - Yup, please see the equipment list for information.
If you have any other questions please contact me any time and I will be happy to help.
If you cancel your hire the following fees will apply. (no exceptions)
1 week notice - No Charge
2 Days notice - 25% rental fee.
24 Hours or less notice - FULL rental fee.
Further Information / Rules
RJ Bradbury & the studio reserve the right to refuse a hire. Any acts of aggression or unacceptable behaviour towards the studio owner,assistants, equipment and other building residents will not be tolerated, in the event of such you will be escorted off site and the payment in full for the hire will be billed plus any damage charges (if applicable).
Ok now the heavy stuff is over with. Rest assured that I will do everything I can to make your hire an enjoyable one for you and your team and I look forward to meeting/working with you in the future.